Suggested patch for FindOpenGL.cmake

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jun 20 21:34:21 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 21:26, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> You mean to add an if condition in FindX11.cmake? That would do it, but just for X11...

Yep, and I did something similar in many of the cmake modules in kde, at least
those that use pkgconfig (whose output is not cached). The if() condition isn't
always as simple as FOO_FOUND since that one doesn't get into the cache.
So by testing e.g. FOO_LIBS and FOO_INCLUDES, I got two improvements:
a fast path if calling FindFoo twice, but also a fast path when FindFoo can find
its data in CMakeCache.txt.