Suggested patch for FindOpenGL.cmake

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Tue Jun 20 20:23:40 CEST 2006

Maybe this could be even easier.
It seems to be a standard to define a variable named "FOOBAR_FOUND" for a "FindFoobar.cmake" module. This means that "FOOBAR_FOUND" could be automatically added to the required variable list so that, in the majority of the cases, the user shouldn't have to write any code at all (if he follows this standard).

Paulo