qt-dbus build doesn't honor rpath?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Jun 9 09:15:46 CEST 2006

Benjamin Reed wrote:
>This stuff all works in kdelibs and up, so I'm assuming qt-dbus is
>missing some of the configuration that's enabled in the main kdelibs
>build.  Any idea what it is?  I can fix it manually for now, but it's
>not a "proper" fix.

I have no idea what it is. I just use LD_LIBRARY_PATH (DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
in your case) to point to the right dirs, since I didn't install the
library in a well-known path.

According to the cmake devs, rpath can bring serious problems, so that's
why it's not encoded in the binaries by default. I don't agree, but I
left the build doing the default.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway