qt-copy's qmake is not returning the correct QT_VERSION

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 01:46:36 CEST 2006

At 04:55 PM 6/6/2006, Thiago Macieira wrote:

>>/home/kitware/Dashboards/Support/qt-copy-install/bin/qmake -query
>> QT_VERSION 4.1.1
>>
>>/home/kitware/Dashboards/Support/qt-copy-install/bin/qmake --version
>>QMake version: 2.00a
>>Using Qt version 4.1.3 in
>> /home/kitware/Dashboards/Support/qt-copy-install/lib
>
>Go into qt-copy/qmake and do:
>rm *.o
>make
>
>This will rebuild qmake and make it report the correct version.

Thanks that did the trick.  So, I have it working now.
Perhaps the PORTING-TO-DBUS.txt  file should be updated,
to include updating qt-copy and rebuilding it, and the trick
of removing the qmake .o files should be added as well.

Can the other dashboard maintainers please update DBUS,qt-copy,
etc so the dashboard starts to work again?

-Bill