X11_Xss_LIB

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Jul 31 01:34:27 CEST 2006

Howdy,

If FindX11.cmake run during the kdepim CMake process doesn't find the
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXss.so library, then later on you get the message
"Please set the following variables: X11_Xss_LIB (ADVANCED)"

Seems like we should be able to come up with a better error message.
Should we have a lot of MACRO_LOG_FEATURE stuff at the
bottom of FindX11.cmake?

Like:
MACRO_LOG_FEATURE(  X11_Xss_FOUND "X screen saver library"  blah  blah...)
MACRO_LOG_FEATURE( X11_Xdcmp_FOUND ...)
and then exit cmake if any of the X11 libs are not found?

--
KDE: Same Thing We Do Everyday... Try to Conquer the World