qdbus on windows

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 01:36:47 CEST 2006

Peter Kümmel wrote:
>The kdewin32 dependency could be removed, because
>only getopt from unistd.h is needed by the tools.
>
>Does Trolltech plan to remove the dependency on unistd.h?

It's a good idea to do so.

QCommandLineArguments or such a class should exist...

>The simples way is a copy paste from kdewin32, but I think
>there is a better Qt-way for this.

Yes, to copy/paste from moc :-)

>And how should we build qdbus on windows? Is it possible to
>have a qmake build-process which ships with Qt and only
>depends on a enviroment variable for dbus?

You'll have to either edit the .qmake.cache file manually after
configuring or cd tools/qdbus and make

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358