Newbie: Howto convert qmake project to cmake

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:50:16 CEST 2006

Hi experts!

I have a problem I have tried to solve for allmost a week now without
success.

In /trunk/KDE/kdepim/views/conversationview I have the code of my
qmake-based SoC project. It's at the moment Qt4 only, but that is about to
change. So I need to make it build with cmake. However, I can't.

When linking my executable i get "undefined reference to 'vtable for
<EverySingleClassName>'".
I have tried to copy and edit CMakeLists.txts from  many places in kdepim,
kdelibs and kdebase, as well as tried the same with Qt's hello world
tutorials. As long as I only have one sourcefile (main.cpp) everything works
just fine, but when I extends the solution to two source files (set (my_SRC
main.cpp widget.cpp)) I bang my head into the wall.

Regards,
Aron Boström