looking for windows developer to test cmake buildsystem

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Jan 31 22:58:30 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 21:47, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> > With a quick grep I can only find #include <winsock2.h>
> >
> > Can you please post your config.h ?
> > Probably kdelibs/win/ should be built and installed before the rest of
> > kdelibs/.
> >
> > Do you actually have a KDE svn account ?
> >
> > Bye
> > Alex
>
> The hint from Christian solved the problem.

I committed another change to svn.
Before updating, please discard your local changes, they might conflict with
the changes I did.

After that, at first run cmake on kdelibs/win/CMakeLists.txt.
This should hopefully succeed. Then start building. After that run "nmake
install". This will install the kdewin32 library and the headers to the
install location.

After that step run cmake on kdelibs/CMakeLists.txt . It is important that
cmake will be able to find the stuff installed in the step before.
If cmake doesn't find the kdewin32 library, do as suggested here:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-buildsystem/2006-January/000571.html
(delete CMakeCache.txt before running cmake again, otherwise it will reuse the
result from the previous run).
And "make" and see what will happen.
I'd be very interested in the config.h which will be created,

So, then we'll see further tomorrow.

Good luck