pb to build kdelibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Jan 31 18:57:41 CET 2006

Hi Laurent,

On Monday 30 January 2006 15:14, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi,
> I have this problem when I try to use cmake:
> lmontel/kde-4.0/kde4/kdelibs-cmake/kdelibs/dcop/dcopclient.cpp
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:675: error: declaration of C function 'int
> unsetenv(const char*)' conflicts with
> /home/lmontel/kde-4.0/kde4/kdelibs-cmake/kdelibs/config.h:460: error:
> previous declaration 'void unsetenv(const char*)' here
> /home/lmontel/kde-4.0/kde4/kdelibs-cmake/kdelibs/config.h:460: error:
> declaration of C function 'void unsetenv(const char*)' conflicts with
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:675: error: previous declaration 'int unsetenv(const
> char*)' here

please have a look at the generated config.h, whether HAVE_UNSETENV_PROTO is
defined to 1. I'm quite sure it isn't, but you'll find
/* #undef   HAVE_UNSETENV_PROTO 1 */

But since your compiler complains now, apparently the test failed, although it
should have succeeded. So please open CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log and search
for HAVE_UNSETENV_PROTO. Then either figure out yourself what went wrong and
fix it or post it here :-)

Bye