invitation: try compiling kdelibs using cmake

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:34:59 CET 2006

On 1/27/06, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> 2) Recently there was a discussion on the cmake list about making standard
> search paths configurable via variables. I don't know if this has already
> been implemented. Bill ?

This would be extremely useful since, unlike Ben, I'm getting my external
dependencies from darwinports and it would be better to have that specifiable
on the command line rather than picking one over the other for people that
have both installed.

I have been using this to find libxslt, but I'm not sure if it can be expanded
to other libraries or as a default:

cmake -DLIBXSLT_INCLUDE_DIR:string=/opt/local/include

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace