CMake KDE release

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 20:24:49 CET 2006

Although the cmakelist files for kdelibs do not currently support windows builds,
if anyone is interested in trying, I have created a snap shot build of cmake
for windows.   Although you can build CMake from source on windows, it
does require MFC, and a non-free compiler to get the GUI to build.
So, I have created an interim release of cmake from current CVS.

I have created a UNIX source distribution and a windows binary:

They can be downloaded from here:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/CMake-2.3.0-012606-Windows.exe
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/CMake-2.3.0-012606-unix-src.tgz

Once things settle a bit, in the next few weeks I plan to move all
the changes made to CMake to support kde into the 2.2.4 release.

If you use CVS, I recommend you check the CMake dashboard first.

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=cmake

-Bill