Fwd: Qt includes question (OS X frameworks)

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:00:05 CET 2006

Oops.  Meant to send this to the list.

Cheers,
Tanner

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 26, 2006 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: Qt includes question (OS X frameworks)
To: neundorf at kde.org

On 1/26/06, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:

> Can you please fix this in svn ?
> Or are there any objections ?

I don't actually have subversion access but here's a patch.
Since I haven't yet fully compiled kdelibs on os x, I did a lot
of grepping the source and only found 2 files that used the
<Qt/...> syntax: kdelibs/kdelibs_export.h and dcop/dcopclient.h.
My patch changes both of them to use <QtCore/...> instead.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace