two problems building kdelibs: kjs and kded_kdetrayproxy

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jan 20 11:15:58 CET 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 23:47, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following two problems building kdelibs from trunk:
>
> kdelibs/kjs/date_object.lut.h created from the create_hash_table script seems
> to be somehow wrong, I don't know perl, so I can't do aynthing about it:
>
> ~/src/kde4-svn/kdelibs/kjs$ perl create_hash_table date_object.cpp -i >
> date_object.lut.h
> Name "main::nameEntries" used only once: possible typo at create_hash_table
> line 171.

Amazing. The warning doesn't make sense, and it works fine here.

perl create_hash_table date_object.cpp -i > date_object.lut.h
Creating hashtable for date_object.cpp
-laptop- dfaure 11:07 /mnt/devel/kde/src/kde4-branch/kdelibs/kjs

This is perl, v5.8.7 built for i386-linux

Can you double check that your create_hash_table script is unmodified?

>md5sum create_hash_table
fe389ed621c851a7ae86f5c6717b93e3  create_hash_table

> Second one: undefined reference to qt_x_time in
> kdelibs/kdeui/kdetrayproxy/kdetrayproxy.cpp

Indeed I get the same with unsermake if I add -no-undefined to the LDFLAGS.
Lubos, what's the equivalent of qt_x_time in Qt4?