testing cmake for kdelibs4 ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jan 11 23:39:27 CET 2006

Hi,

since we're still in the evaluation phase as I read in some emails, I'd like
to try to build kdelibs4_snapshot using cmake :-)
This would mean that I have to put CMakeLists.txt in basically all directories
in kdelibs4_snapshot. I'd like to do this in kdelibs4_snapshot since this is
IMO more practical than adding yet another branch which would be a copy of
kdelibs4_snapshot and then having to sync this new cmake-branch with the
kdelibs4_snapshot branch.

Adding these files won't break anything.

Any objections ?

Which build rules have actually changed compared to KDE 3 (except moc files) ?

Bye