Qt Resource files & KDE build system(s)

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sun Jan 1 19:00:21 CET 2006

Hello,

How does one use Qt 4.0 Resource files with KDE's build systems? Is there any
support or does one have to add make targets manually(for running rcc, etc)?

Yes, I can hear the advice that one should use KDE's kstandarddirs instead of
Qt's, but without getting into that discussion -- is it in any way, or will
it be, possible to in a standardized way use Qt's Resource files from KDE's
build system?

(At the moment, my primary interest is for autoconf/automake, not bksys.)

Cheers,

		Frans