where to install the cmake files to ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 22:35:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I think on "make install" the cmake files located under kdelibs/cmake/modules/
should be installed somewhere to a KDE directory so that they can be reused
when building other KDE stuff (...kdebase).

Although probably most of the files located there will be moved back into
cmake cvs once they matured a bit more, some will stay in kde svn, e.g. the
FindKDE4.cmake and KDE4Macros.cmake files.
So, where should they be installed to ?

<kdedir>/share/apps/cmake/modules,
<kdedir>/share/cmake/modules,

something else ?

I'd probably go with share/cmake/modules/, since cmake install its own files
usually also to share/CMake/Modules/.

What do you think ?

Bye