KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 16 21:16:41 CET 2006

David Faure wrote:
> I think
> include_directories( BEFORE ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR} )
> is something that would make sense in every cmakelist (-> macro needed).
> When you write #include "foo.h" in a file, you don't expect that a foo.h file in another directory
> will be preferred... Automake compiled from that dir (unlike cmake), and had -I. ...

What do you mean by "compiled from that dir"?  CMake always runs the
compiler from the build-tree directory corresponding to the source-tree
directory in which the target was added.

For the include directories we're working on a design for optionally
enabling automatic listing of a target's source/build tree at the
beginning of the include path.

-Brad