KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 19:59:54 CET 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 01:25, David Faure wrote:
> Hmm, is the include_directories of CMakeLists.txt in parent directories
> propagated to its subdirs? It looks like it (in which case we can clean up
> a lot of include_directories statements) - but in which case there's no way
> to do what I'm looking for.
>
> Of course we could just throw the towel and rename kabc/kab/addressbook.cc

I think we have three options:

-rename addressbook.cc

-use:
qt4_wrap_cpp(kab2kabc_SRCS kab/addressbook.h)

The QT4_WRAP_CPP macro creates the rules for generating the moc files from the
given headers and appends them to the list of sourcefiles given as the first
argument. The names of the generated moc files are moc_<filename>.cxx
This would require to remove the #include "addressbook.moc" from the source
file.

-use
set(mocName ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/whatever_filename_you_want )
qt4_generate_moc( kab/addressbook.h ${mocName} )
set(kab2kabc_SRCS ${kab2kabc_SRCS} ${mocName} )
and remove the include "addressbook.moc" from the source file

I think relying on the order of include dirs would suck.

Bye