How to test for gnu extensions

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Feb 16 16:14:29 CET 2006

David Faure wrote:
>On Wednesday 15 February 2006 15:16, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> David Faure wrote:
>> >Currently kdelibs fails to compile for me with cmake because S_ISSOCK
>> > isn't detected
>>
>> Where is S_ISSOCK being used?
>
>The compile error came from any .cpp file that included config.h and
> sys/stat.h, since it would see two conflicting definition of S_ISSOCK.

So it's a configure test problem. I thought it meant we were using
_GNU_SOURCE-only stuff.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t wæs náht, se scieppend þone circolwyrde
wundorcræftlíge cennede and seo eorðe wæs idel and hit wæs gód.