KDEWIN32 library

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Wed Feb 15 11:39:00 CET 2006

Ok, that's fair, I didn't know those global variables existed, and only played with cmake cache.
Anyway, there's some problem with finding PCRE :( I gave the path to the libraries but still it couldn't find them. I had to tell CMakeCache.txt the complete path:

//The libraries needed to use PCRE
PCRE_LIBRARIES:STRING=C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\lib\pcre.lib;C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\lib\pcreposix.lib

My env var:
$ echo $CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
D:\KDE4\lib;C:\MinGW\lib;D:\KDE4\bin;C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\lib

I don't know if it is supposed to be that way but I guess not.

I will proceed installing the rest of the packages needed and then I'll give feedback to the list.

Paulo