config.h (Re: kde unittests integrated in cmake buildsystem)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Feb 14 22:34:45 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 18:23, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> This seems like a bug, that can be fixed.  My guess is that the config.h file
> is somehow being changed.

Will cmake allow to split config.h into multiple files? This was mentionned already for
other candidate build systems: we really need to split them up, so that one
change doesn't trigger a full recompile, but only a recompile of the files
that depend on the changed value or at least the family it belongs to.
Doesn't need to be done now, but it would be good to know if cmake will
allow doing it.