kde unittests integrated in cmake buildsystem

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Feb 14 16:59:07 CET 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 19:26, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>  turn the option KDE4_BUILD_TESTS

Ah, that's what I missed.
Hmm. Is there a way to have "make test" build them instead?
We need an easy way to run unit tests, otherwise nobody will run them.
A global kdelibs option doesn't work, since I want to build kdelibs without the
tests most of the time, and with the tests sometimes...

It seems that turning on that option and typing make again, triggered a full recompile
of everything in kdelibs....  :((