cmake - show command line for a test

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 13 17:15:25 CET 2006

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf schrieb:
>>I guess you had a look at CMakeError.log ?
>
> Yes
>
>>For me this contains the full information:
>
> I read some time ago that these informations are somehow not available
> with msvc (I only see the source). But I did not understand why... cmake
> knows what it's trying to do so it can also write it to CMakeError.log,
> can't it?

It's only with VCExpress 2005 that it is not available because for some
reason building a generated project from the command line with that tool
does not generate output no matter what happens.  We're looking into a
work-around but support for this compiler is new since the compiler is
new.  The full version of VS 2005 does not have this problem.

-Brad