cmake, KDE3 and .ui files

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Sun Feb 12 17:35:44 CET 2006

Hi
the current kdelibs trunk cmake file fail at compiling .ui files in KDE3
projects, as KDE3_ADD_UI_FILES searches for kde3uic in ${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules,
where it does not exist (using cmake 2.3.3).

The attached patch mirrors the behavior of KDE4Macros.cmake at this and used
the local files instead in that case.

In addition I modified KDE3_AUTOMOC, so that it handles files with absolute
path correctly.
I expect that the same problem exists with KDE4_AUTOMOC, btw.
It's harmless with current KDE code, as such files (e.g. sources from a
previous KDE3_ADD_UI_FILES) don't include .moc files (and are therefore
ignored here), however in my project we currently need this patch.

CU
Andi