multiple pathes in cmake variables

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 19:10:36 CET 2006

At 01:01 PM 2/11/2006, Ralf Habacker wrote:

>But this will not work. The source code uses #include <libxml/xpath.h>
>which requires, that
>
>LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR ends with <value of CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH>/libxml2  and not only <value of CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH>, which the above mentioned example results into. Do you have tried this ?
Your right.   The search path should include libxml2 as the header file is included
as libxml/xpath.h.  I am looking into your problem of the search paths not separating.
It was working for me last time I tried it.   As a work around, until we figure this out,
have you tried setting the variables in the environment?

-Bill