bksys issues

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Feb 11 11:20:09 CET 2006

On Saturday 11 February 2006 03:08, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm curious to know (besides the previously mentioned issues with scons
> itself) what the current issues are with bksys. I'd like to keep working on
> it, and hope the people who know more than me can help me bring myself up to
> speed.

Support for modular configuration (putting configuration checks inside the
subdirs containing the code that needs those checks), and support for running
uninstalled binaries (like kconfig_compiler, needed in kdelibs/dnssd) on all platforms.
But maybe you want to start from tnagy's "waf" rather than from base scons,
otherwise you'll still have those scons issues...