More MSVC stuff...

Michael Drüing michael at drueing.de
Sat Feb 11 02:32:21 CET 2006

Hi,

- kjs tries to link to m.lib, which is not available on windows (at least
not on msvc, don't know about msys). Leaving it out works just fine (math
functions are in libc on msvc)

- the generated file kdeui/kshortcutdialog_advanced.h has a bug for me in
line 85:

    hboxLayout->setObjectName(QString::fromUtf8("hboxLayout"));
_txtAlternate = new KPushButton(m_frameMore);
    m_txtAlternate->setObjectName(QString::fromUtf8("m_txtAlternate"));

should be

    hboxLayout->setObjectName(QString::fromUtf8("hboxLayout"));
    m_txtAlternate = new KPushButton(m_frameMore);
    m_txtAlternate->setObjectName(QString::fromUtf8("m_txtAlternate"));

although this could be a problem on my side, I'm not sure.
Almost everything compiles for me now (except for kdesu, which makes no sens
on windows anyway I guess...)

--Michael