KDE_EXPORT in kdelibs and winposix

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 21:38:54 CET 2006

Ralf Habacker wrote:
> BTW: I've tried to link the libkdewin32.dll. Can you say how to create
> the relating import library with cmake using ld -Wl,-out-implib option ?

This requires modification of the CMAKE_CXX_CREATE_SHARED_LIBRARY
variable containing a template for the link line of a shared library.
It could be done from KDE's CMake code but we will just add the option
in CMake itself so that other projects can use it too.  What is the
typical naming convention used for these import libraries?  Should this
be "libkdewin32.dll.a" on cygwin and mingw?

Thanks,
-Brad