KDE/kdelibs

Michael Drüing michael at drueing.de
Tue Feb 7 23:53:19 CET 2006

Hi,

> > kprocess.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__setenv
> > referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall
> > KProcess::setupEnvironment(void)"
> (?setupEnvironment at KProcess@@IAEXXZ)
> > kcatalog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__setenv
> > ktimezones.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__setenv
> > ktimezones.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__unsetenv
> > referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall
> > KSystemTimezone::offset(__int64)const "
> (?offset at KSystemTimezone@@UBEH_J at Z)
> > ..\bin\kdecore.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
> >
> > ...setenv and unsetenv don't seem to be part of any
> win32-library, neither
> > kdewin32, nor any MSVC library (MSDN doesn't have an entry
> for {un}setenv
> > either)
>
> setenv is in win/msvc/stdlib.h

Well, seems that fakes.obj doesn't get built (from kdecore/fakes.c) for me.
It seems that this is the problem: (kdecore/CMakeLists.txt:220)

if(UNIX)
    set(kdecore_LIB_SRCS ${kdecore_LIB_SRCS} fakes.c)
endif(UNIX)

after commenting out the if/endif lines I finally got kdecore.{dll,lib}.

The next build problems are right afterwards, in kdecore/kconfig_compiler.
I'll look at them tomorrow.

--Michael