help with CMake on win32

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 03:40:36 CET 2006

At 06:57 PM 2/6/2006, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>I forgot this is a description of my local build process.
>With the svn version it works like this:
>
>1.
>call cmakesetup and choose the directories. configure
>as long  as the ok button becomes enabled.
>
>2.
>then start building and break when kdewin32.lib is build.
>
>3.
>delete CMakeCache.txt and start again at 1.
>now it configures with kdewin32.lib

This sounds a bit convoluted.  Exactly what is going on here?
Why do you have to build it, break, and then run cmake again?
For libraries that are built in the cmake process, you can just
do:

 target_link_libraries(target kdewin32)

You do not have to find the built library.
I maybe missing something, can you explain why you
have to break the build?

-Bill