CMake 2.4.5 RC 4

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Dec 1 22:21:44 CET 2006

Hi,

Due to some serious bugs in 2.4.4, I have created a 2.4.5 release
candidate 4 (3 did not even get announced).

You can find the files here:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.4/

(Just sort by Last modified to get all the RC-4 files to the top)

Please let me know if you find any problems with 2.4.5-RC-4.
If this looks good, I will make the 2.4.5 in a few days and
the RC-4 will be deleted.

Thanks.

-Bill

The only changes from 2.4.4 are as follows:

Changes in CMake 2.4.5

* Fix for seg fault when a macro runs a bad command BUG# 3815

* Fix fix for foo.dll.lib that does not break -L/usr/lib in link names

* Fix problem with LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and linking to a dll foo.dll.lib
   instead of foo.lib

* Do not depend on optimized libraries for a debug build and visa versa.

* Fix target name matching custom command output conflict.

* Fix FindQt3 so that it does not find qt4

* Fix FindKDE4 so that it only looks for kde4-config