[SOLVED] Re: cmake 2.4.* does not create moc files in kdepimlibs

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Sun Aug 13 12:14:49 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 02:05, schrieb Matt Rogers:
> On Saturday 12 August 2006 17:05, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Saturday 12 August 2006 23:11, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> >
> > > By digging for the last revision that builds, for example, and checking
> > > every single change to the first that doesn't. With some luck it was
> > > already the second change, which triggered the failed build:
> > >
> > > The passing of 1 as a variable to the macro "macro_bool_to_01" was the
> > > culprit. CMakeLists.txt in kdepimlibs contained
> > > 	macro_bool_to_01(LDAP_FOUND HAVE_LDAP 1)
> > > and
> > > 	macro_bool_to_01(SASL2_FOUND HAVE_SASL2 1)
> > >
> > > Removing the 1 made sense and gave me a working build again, hurra :)
> > > Just don't ask how many hours were spend :/
> >
> > Cool that you found it, this one wasn't easy.
> > So maybe this had the effect that "1" was set to "0" or something like
> > that...
> >
> > Alex
>
> I made this commit to add the macro_bool_to_01 stuff. Did I do it wrong?

Seems so. :) Passing 1 there makes no sense (to me). From the comments in
MacroBoolTo01.cmake the macro sets all given variables to 0 or 1, depending
on the bool value of the first one. So passing a 1 as variable is, well,
bogus.

> I just copied it from somebody else.

Do you remember where from? It might be wrong there as well.

Regards
Friedrich