cmake dependencies bug due to symlinks

Andras Mantia amantia at
Thu Apr 27 17:47:17 CEST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 17:45, Brad King wrote:
> Thanks, now I've been able to duplicate the problem.  You should have
> seen it with earlier CMake versions too, but it only occurs if you
> run cmake in one of the two places and make from the other.

Might be that I run cmake from the same place before, I just didn't
realize. I usually run cmake from a console and make from KDevelop, and
I just set up a new KDevelop project, so it might be that I used
different paths.

Thanks for correcting it. I will verify the CMAKE_BINARY_DIR issues as

Quanta Plus developer -
K Desktop Environment -