UI - files not processed with vcproj generator?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 23 21:19:01 CEST 2006

At 11:46 AM 4/23/2006, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>Albert Astals Cid schrieb:
>> A Diumenge 23 Abril 2006 17:24, Christian Ehrlicher va escriure:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When trying to compile kdeui with mscv/vcproj ui_kspellui.h and the
>>> other ui_foo.h are not generated.
>>
>> Need to run qmake?
>What should I do with qmake? It's a cmake-project ... :)

Please see my posts about PATH and the IDE.   Currently the vcproj
builds do not work in kdelibs.  There are two reasons:

1. perl must be in the PATH
2. qt libraries need to be in the PATH.

The visual studio IDE has its own environment.   It does not use
the environment of the shell that launched it or the environment for
the system.  So, the fix is to create .bat files that run all
the tools during the build process of kdelibs.   To handle no rpath,
kdelibs already uses a sh script to do something like this on unix.
So, someone needs to create the .bat files that forward stuff.

-Bill