KSharedPixmap::resize()

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Apr 21 13:19:35 CEST 2006

Paulo Jorge Guedes schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> KSharedPixmap for non Q_WS_X11 doesn't have resize as it's derived from
> KPixmap. Thus, kdeui/krootpixmap.cpp:251 gives an error.
>

> For now, I can add some dummy resize, until someone solves the problem.
> Let me know.

I saw this too. Ther related x11 code uses loadFromShared() which
handles the resizing
243    m_pPixmap->loadFromShared(pixmapName(m_Desk), m_Rect);

so I assume there should be win32 implementation a
KSharedPixmap::loadFromShared() method , which calls at now
KPixmap::load() and ignore the m_Rect parameter. The method should have
a comment that resizing has to be done.

Ralf