-I and check_cxx_source_compiles

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Apr 20 12:11:41 CEST 2006

I'm getting a failure in kdepim's gpgme configure check, because apparently
check_cxx_source_compiles ignores CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES?

Indeed http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_HowToDoPlatformChecks says that it
honors CMAKE_REQUIRED_FLAGS, but it doesn't mention something like
CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES.

But then instead of doing
set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES ${GPGME_INCLUDES})
we have to add -I in front of every entry in the include list?
Can support for CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES be added instead?
or am I missing something?

For reference, I have
CMakeCache.txt:GPGME_INCLUDES:INTERNAL=/Users/dfaure/gpgmedir/include;/Users/dfaure/gpgmedir/include
which afaik looks correct [the duplicated path is gpgme-config's fault].