PATCH: cmake find documenation

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 05:16:57 CEST 2006

At 06:00 PM 4/13/2006, Dirk Mueller wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've noticed that when using a prebuild package of cmake, the --help options
>don't work because they try to read the documentation from the source
>directory rather than the installed directory.
>
>Below is my patch to fix this. Its made against the "KDE cmake" snapshot but
>looking at cmake CVS, the code seems still the same.

Thanks for pointing out the bug.  Your patch broke running cmake help from
the build tree, but I have fixed it now, so that it uses the correct tree
depending on if it is installed or not.   Also, if you do --help-module,
it now lists the file that has the module in it, might be helpful to see
where cmake is getting modules from.

-Bill