Unresolved symbol: QTreeWidgetItem::itemFromIndex(QModelIndex const&) const

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 18:30:27 CEST 2006

At 11:49 AM 4/12/2006, David Faure wrote:
>Ah I still had it in the builddir so I didn't notice this. Fixed the include path now.

This brings up an issue.  The dashboard email seems to be somewhat ignored by kde developers.
I can see two reasons:

1. There have been so many errors, that it is just assumed to be always broken.

2. The messages are going to the wrong list kde-commits is mostly ignored by the
developers.

So, is there a better place/way to send the email about broken builds?
Or, is it the hope that things will just settle down over time.

-Bill