kdepim trunk troubles creating libkcal/libical/src/libical.ical.h

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Apr 10 21:27:54 CEST 2006

On Saturday 08 April 2006 16:54, Till Adam wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> I needed the attached patch to compile kdepim trunk against current
> snapshot with cmake from cvs. It seems that CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR is not
> passed into or otherwise accessible from within ical_file.cmake. I'm
> pretty sure the patch is wrong, but it made it compile, at least.

No, not really. I didn't look at the CMakeLists.txt, but I guess
ical_file.cmake is executed during build time as a cmake script. I.e. cmake
"interprets" the script, and during this time the usual stuff is not
available (it is not building anything so there is no souzrce dir etc.)

I'll have a closer look later, but your patch is ok as it is.

Bye