Native support for CMake in KDevelop 4

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Fri Apr 7 21:19:09 CEST 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 16:32, Brad King wrote:
> FYI, we have another project that requires some kind of separation of
> the CMake language parser into a more modular form.  We'll keep KDevelop
> in mind when designing the separation.
Thanks! Our experience in making build system support plugins for
KDevelop tells that we'd need at least some kind of AST with line/col
information. That will enable us to create a model (high-level abstraction
layer) of project's build system and write a "refactoring" engine to make
changes into build system files. If you offered that kind of model, it
would be even better.