M_PI

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 19:48:03 CEST 2006

At 01:10 PM 4/7/2006, Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
>I'm going out for the weekend and I won't have an internet connection.
>I also send the math.h file that fixes the compilation.

My guess is that _USE_MATH_DEFINES is not defined or this is defined:
_MATH_DEFINES_DEFINED.

Maybe this forwarding stuff is not working:

/* regular header from msvc includes */
#define _USE_MATH_DEFINES
#include <../include/math.h>

What you need to do is run the compile line with cl -E and capture the output
and see what files are actually being included.

To do that you will have to edit Modules/Platform/Windows.cmake to force
it not to use the temp file for the command line of the build, then do
nmake VERBOSE=1.

-Bill