MSYS Makefiles Generator

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 4 19:54:56 CEST 2006

At 11:28 AM 4/4/2006, Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
> [...]

OK, so I fixed this in CVS CMake.  However, it can fix it in kde with this
change:

In FindQt4.cmake:  (convert the path for mkspecs to unix style path)

   IF (NOT QT_MKSPECS_DIR)
    EXEC_PROGRAM( ${QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE}
      ARGS "-query QMAKE_MKSPECS"
      OUTPUT_VARIABLE qt_mkspecs_dir )
    # convert the path to unix style path
    STRING(REGEX REPLACE "\\\\" "/" qt_mkspecs_dir "${qt_mkspecs_dir}")
    SET(QT_MKSPECS_DIR ${qt_mkspecs_dir} CACHE PATH "The location of the Qt mkspecs")
  ENDIF (NOT QT_MKSPECS_DIR)

The fix in cmake allows include directories to be windows style, and converts
them automatically in the include_directories command.

-Bill