kdebase/cmake: install problem: slash in path missing

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Apr 3 21:59:15 CEST 2006

On Saturday 01 April 2006 19:10, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
>  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>  /home/m/kde4/.kdebase/workspace/ksysguard/example/cmake_install.cmake:31:
>  FILE cannot create directory: /usr/local/kde4FILES. Maybe need
> administrative privileges. ^^
> When I add the missing slash, everything installs correctly.

If this happens, i.e. an ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/kde4FILES is created during
install, this means that there was an install command where the target
directory is missing or where the variable containing the target dir is
empty. This was the case here:

install_files( ${KDE4_SYSCONF_INSTALL_DIR} FILES ksysguarddrc )

KDE4_SYSCONF_INSTALL_DIR was renamed to SYSCONF_INSTALL_DIR a few weeks ago,
and this one was apparently missed.
Fix commited.

Bye