MSYS Makefiles Generator

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 3 19:51:42 CEST 2006

At 01:29 PM 4/3/2006, Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It seems that "CMakeDirectoryInformation.cmake" files are not being
>correctly generated. Notice the path on the mkspecs entry:
>
>[...]
>"D:/downloads/qt-win-opensource-src-4.1.1/include/Qt"
>"D:\downloads\qt-win-opensource-src-4.1.1\mkspecs/default"
>"D:/downloads/qt-win-opensource-src-4.1.1/include/QtCore"
>[...]
>
>I cannot say for sure but it seems to happen always on the mkspecs
>entry.
>
>Can I make anything on my side to fix this?

I noticed that on the dashboard.   Can you send me your CMakeCache.txt file?
There may be some cmake variables that can be converted to unix paths
that will fix the problem.  This looks like it may have to do with the
FindQt4.cmake changes.   What version of that are you using?

(I will work on the generation of the directory information file so that
it will not have incorrect paths in it.)

-Bill