changes how Qt4 is found in trunk/kdelibs/

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:20:24 CEST 2006

On 3/31/06, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/31/06, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> > After a quick look, it seems you just removed the special handling for OS X ?
> > If this works for you, feel free to commit :-)
>
> It doesn't work correctly. :-(  For some reason it causes libkdecore to not
> link correctly on OS X.  I've got an e-mail in to the cmake list to see if I can
> figure out what's happening.

There is apparently a bug in cmake that causes problems when trying to
link with both OS X frameworks and normal libraries.  I've opened a cmake
bug (#3067) and sent in a patch, but until it is fixed in cmake, we should
probably leave FindQt4.cmake as it is.  Once it gets into cmake, though,
we should be good to get rid of the OS X specific section for finding the
Qt libraries.

Cheers,
Tanner

--