very basic SConfigure support available

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Oct 23 15:46:28 CEST 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 14:37, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> In the SConscript file we could then do something like:
>
> obj.Requires('bzip2')
I kind of like the idea, but I'm not sure if practice with be able to hold it.

You can compile kio_audiocd with any libvorbis version, but kaudiocreator
needs libvorbis > 1.0 (I made this example up, but it happened in
kdemultimedia). So do we want to drop that flexibility?

And you sill would want to disable whole subdirs or single source files,
but I guess a 'if env.HasConfig("bzip2")' will do there? But I like where this
heads.

Greetings, Stephan