doc update

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Oct 23 01:57:44 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2005 23:36 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Hi all,
> I have collected some informations from the mailing list and tried to make
> an initial documentation/spec for some parts of bksys using doxygen.
>
> I would like to get some more input to make this more ready and to see how
> we can design the contributed ideas.
> Are there any problems, that I checkin a new doc dir containing the doxygen
> files and (optional) the html output into doc/html for reviewing ?

Seems no, because I haven't heard about one day. :-)

The related doc could be called directly from svn by entering the url:
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/bksys/doc/html/index.html

It would  be nice, it everyone interested in the new buildsystem would take a
look and send suggestions to this list, so that we can get this stuff more
complete.