main TODO file ?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Oct 17 00:27:27 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2005 16:17 schrieb tnagyemail-ml at yahoo.fr:
> > But for users, who will take a fast look what to do
> > and where they can perhaps
> > help , without reading any platform related doc.
>
> As you wish, my last email was only a suggestion.
I think, were it is it no so important, the import thing is that we should
have a rule where to places bugs and todos to keep in mind. May be that the
recent core developers have all this stuff in mind, but it seems recently
that there will be more developers in future.

I would add  the following lines to

BUGS
see BUGS.TXT

TODO
see TODO.TXT and python sources for TODO's

see RULES.TXT for some project rules
-> this file contains source code style and documenting rules

Any problem with this  ?