KDE/kdelibs/bksys

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Sat Oct 15 15:34:15 CEST 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 12:24, David Faure wrote:
> SVN commit 470807 by dfaure:
>
> It was taking the unix detect_lowlevel instead of the osx one, because
> another module before (compiler.py) had put the unix path first. I think we
> need to either: * append platform-specific paths only once and for all in
> generic.py (but then osx needs to always duplicate the unix files... not
> good; I guess symlinks are not really an option, with windows
> filesystems...), or * find another syntax to load a .py from a subdir. Is
> that possible? CCMAIL: kde-buildsystem at kde.org

Hi,

would it be possible to define the mac os x path before the unix path for the
mac os case ?

that way the mac files, that exist, are used, and for the ones, that do not
exist, it would fall back to the unix ones. exactly as the bug you fixed with
this, but the other way around: unix files are the fallback in the osx case
too...

just my 2c, Holger