main TODO file ?

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Oct 15 13:06:51 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2005 10:58 schrieb Nagy Thomas:
> TODO and BUGS are perhaps more visible.
>
> In my view it would be better to separate the generic
> documentation from platform-specific notes (keep js's files where they are).
me too. That is why i added a mingw-notes file  to  win32 dir.

But for users, who will take a fast look what to do and where they can perhaps
help , without reading any platform related doc.

TODO and BUGS  have a general sections and a platform specific  section and
anybody  who fixes a bug/todo can see if there are platform related bugs in
one view.
Additional in the past there were some questions raised up like a generic
solution for '#', which had to be noted anywhere.

Ralf